WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small information files that help identify your browser and that can store information, for example, user settings and preferences. With the exception of cookies specifically necessary for the operation of the web, the storage of other cookies will always depend on the acceptance and consent of the User, and this consent can be withdrawn at any time through specific browser tools.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Some cookies may also be stored by third parties without being Ké Water Drinks. Those third parties are service providers and while Ké Water Drinks makes every effort to only use service providers who provide guarantees for the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures and in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legislation on protection of data, the User understands that Ké Water Drinks is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy and cookie policies of these third parties.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Ké Water Drinks will store cookies on your computer to personalize and facilitate navigation as much as possible, but also for troubleshooting, statistics, quality control and to monitor system security. You can, at any time, delete or block these cookies, however, by doing so, it is possible that some resources on this website do not work as they should. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described here.
TYPES OF COOKIES.
Cookies on our website are used for different purposes, but, in general, their use can be divided into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: they are essential cookies for the provision of the website and for all the services requested, but they do not perform additional or secondary functions.
- Preferences or Personalization Cookies: these are those that store your preferences and settings on the websites you have previously accessed. For example, they allow you to remember your default language, the type of browser you use, or the regional configuration from which you entered.
- Performance Cookies: are those cookies that provide statistical information on the use of the web, that is, a web analysis.
- Segmentation/Advertising Cookies: These are cookies used to create profiles or personalize content.
COOKIES AND PIXEL TAGS WE USE.
WHAT ARE PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some services to, in particular, track the actions of users of the services (including email recipients), measure the success of advertising campaigns. marketing and compiling statistics on the use of services and response rates.
CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES.
At all times, you can control and / or delete cookies, that is, you can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer, and you can even configure most browsers to prevent their storage. However, to manage this, you will need to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit certain websites, as some services and features may not work. As an additional guarantee, you can, at any time, disable cookies by configuring your browser, according to the instructions available at:
- For Google Chrome users: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647 For Internet Explorer users: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/ help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Microsoft Edge users: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- For Mozilla Firefox users: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Apple Safari users: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
ALTERATIONS TO THE COOKIES POLICY.
Ké Water Drinks reserves the right to readjust or change this Policy at any time, such changes being publicized and duly published.
IN CASE OF DOUBT
If you have any questions or concerns related to this Policy, please contact us in writing via email email@example.com
Altea, January 15, 2023.