A few months ago our friend Sara invited us to participate in spending the day in the Sierra de Mariola (MasQui) doing Yoga in a beautiful outdoor setting, surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains. During the day we enjoy different activities, we explain them below:
- First we arrived at the venue and we had our first group contact. While we breathed fresh air and drank warm tea, we got to know each other a little better.
- The first practice was Vinyasa Yoga. It is a style of yoga in which the practitioner flows and evolves to the rhythm of the breath, becoming a dance, since each inhalation and exhalation creates a specific movement.
Honestly, I was very afraid, I had not practiced Yoga before since I had the limiting thought that without mobility I would not be able to achieve the postures, but Sara (who is wonderful) was indicating to us and each one of us was able to adapt to her level. , I enjoyed it a lot.
- After practice, we had a little while to have some very healthy snacks, there were: hummus, homemade brownies, fruit, nuts and…Ké Water. They gave us the opportunity to explain our history, our products, and so that our colleagues could finally enjoy the flavors and benefits of our water kefir, it was a very nice moment that we all shared together.
- The next? Walk through the Sierra de Mariola! I am one of those who think that the mountains provide us with a beautiful and calm environment to walk or hike, and it is also a great way to connect with nature, get some exercise and get to know the people who accompany us along. of the day Very nice connections arose during this walk.
- After the ride we enjoyed a delicious meal at the MasQui restaurant, it was delicious. Dishes with natural ingredients and with a true flavor of the earth, 'masqui' recommended haha.
- We finish with a Yin Yoga & Nidra practice. It is a deep and meditative practice that can help us increase our awareness, feel energy and sensations, as well as help us to relax deeply. I have to say that I was very surprised at how I was able to connect with myself and relax. A spectacular sensation to nourish, balance and heal our physical, emotional and mental well-being.
The benefits of spending a 'Yoga day' in the mountains can include improved physical condition, reduced stress and a feeling of connection with nature. It was a very pleasant and enriching experience that I 100% recommend, especially if the person who guides you does it so well and the people who accompany you are great. Thank you Sara for sharing and making me part of those moments and thanks to José for giving us those moments in such beautiful photographs, we will repeat! :)